Accounts and Billing
All sites are owned by a personal account or by a team. Settings at the account or team level will affect all owned sites.
Access account-level settings
This page contains direct links to account and billing settings for your personal account. You can also find these sections for personal accounts from the Account settings menu item.
If you want to make changes to teams, you first need to switch to the team by clicking the title bar next to the Netlify logo. Click the Team settings menu item, and then follow the section paths below.
Change your team plan
To change your team plan, switch to the relevant team, and under the Billing > Billing overview section click the Change plan button to choose your new plan.
Change billing information
To change your billing information, use this direct link, or from the app dashboard under the Billing > Billing information section.
To change your payment method, use this direct link, or from the app dashboard under the Billing > Payment information section.
For team accounts, only Owners and Billing Admins can make changes to billing information. For more information about team member permissions, check the Teams documentation.
View payment history
You can find previous payments you made to your account from this direct link, or from the app dashboard under the Billing > Payment history section.
Each receipt in the payment history has a link to download the receipt as a PDF.
If payment for your account is overdue, your service will be shut off in stages. You’ll be notified when your account becomes overdue by email and in the web UI. To restore full service, use the link in the email or UI banner to provide a valid payment method for your account. Here’s a timeline of what happens with overdue accounts:
- Your account becomes overdue if payment is not made at the end of your billing period.
- This may happen because your account does not have a payment method set up or because the provided credit card has expired.
- You will receive notice, via daily emails and a banner in the web UI, that your account is overdue.
- We will retry processing your payment once per day and also immediately after you update the payment method.
- After two weeks of non-payment, your Netlify account will be restricted.
- You will no longer be able to take administrative actions like adding a new site or changing site settings.
- API PUT/POST/DELETE requests will fail with “Access denied”.
- After four weeks of non-payment, your account and all of its sites will be suspended.
- The only action you will be able to take is updating your payment method.
- When people try to load a site from your account, they will see a page that says the site has been suspended.
- You will stop receiving daily emails prompting you for payment on your account. The web UI will continue to show a banner message.
- Your account will no longer incur new charges beyond the overdue amount.
You can restore full service at any time by providing a valid payment method for your account.
Notice something is incorrect or outdated?
First off, great eye! We appreciate your discovery and want to ensure it gets addressed immediately. Please let us know here.