How the Jamstack enables enterprises to Deliver web projects 10x faster
Learn why Loblaw, Cornerstone OnDemand, Restaurant Brands International and more are using the Jamstack and Netlify to empower their developers
“Netlify empowers our engineering teams to launch websites and campaigns in minutes with no-ops, a goal that has often been a pipe dream in our industry.”
Loblaw is Canada's largest retailer
Want to win on the web?
Focus on building product, not infrastructure.
This paper shows you how.
- Reduce recruiting cycles from months to weeks and retain developers
- Empower developers to deliver new web properties 10X faster
- Capture more leads and revenue by improving time to interactive and site performance by 92%
- Reduce costs by 65% with no need to worry about infrastructure overhead
- Deliver secure web properties with streamlined architecture and ephemeral environments
Jamstack delivers business value
Being built on a modern stack, enterprises are better able to recruit and retain the best developer talent.
Save more than 65% on web projects by reducing infrastructure overhead and maintenance of legacy systems.
Deliver new web projects 10x faster and iterate quickly with no monolithic code base or infrastructure to manage.
What will you learn from this white paper:
- The Top 3 Jamstack superpowers for enterprise
- How the Jamstack is being used today to help developers focus on building product, not infrastructure
- What developers find so empowering in the host of capabilities the Jamstack offers
- How the Jamstack helps CTOs manage more teams, reduce complexity and increase productivity
- Why CMOs love the way the Jamstack helps them capture more sales and enhance customer experience by retaining top creative talent, updating sites rapidly and giving customers instant accessibility to make purchases
- How CIOs using the Jamstack enjoy complete assurance of integrity of the code base, full version control, and freedom from complexity
- Why Netlify embraces the Jamstack in our all-in-one platform for automating modern web projects.