- DataStax Setup Guide
- Jamstack + Netlify + Astra + Cassandra
DataStax delivers an open, multi-cloud data stack built on Apache Cassandra™, the world’s most scalable database and Apache Pulsar. The company’s marquee offering is Astra DB, the industry’s first and only open, multi-cloud serverless database. Built on a modern, Kubernetes-based architecture, Astra delivers Cassandra-as-a-Service with an unprecedented combination of pay-as-you-go data, simplified operations, and the freedom of multi-cloud and open source.
With DataStax, any developer or enterprise can now deploy data at massive scale, with 100% uptime, for lower cost. Today, nearly 500 of the world’s most demanding enterprises and half of the Fortune 100 rely on DataStax to power modern data apps, including The Home Depot, T-Mobile, and Intuit.
Integrated Serverless Development
- Streamlined, fully integrated DevOps workflow for modern distributed apps powered by DataStax serverless Astra database.
Distributed Jamstack Backend
- Create rich database powered Jamstack experiences in e-commerce, Digital Retail and Communication.
- How DataStax is Emerging as a Strategic Anchor in Cloud Data Management
- Netflix Clone using GraphQL, Netlify and AstraDB
- TikTok clone using React, JAMStack and Astra DB
- ToDo App using JAMStack, Netlify, and Astra DB
- Astra DB and Gatsby.js Starter
- Ondemand recording: React with Cassandra Developer Day
- Integrating Jamstack Apps with DataStax Astra Using Netlify in 10 minutes (Video)