Next.js on Netlify
More enterprise teams choose to run Next.js on Netlify than on any other Jamstack platform.
We selected Next.js on Netlify for our customer Spirent, a multinational telecommunications testing company. The customer is impressed by the ease in their web team’s workflow and the overall better site performance for their visitors.
Next.js always works on Netlify
Expect first-class support for Next.js today and tomorrow. Use the Essential Next.js plugin to control whether you deploy the latest version or stick the last stable release.
Built-in support for Next.js
- Live Preview Mode
- Internationalized Routing
- React 18 support
- Atomic, immutable deploys
- Incremental Static Regeneration (ISR)
On Netlify’s enterprise-grade platform
- Multi-cloud Edge network
- 99.99% uptime SLA
- 24×7×365 support with dedicated solutions engineers
- Advanced CI/CD controls for build prioritization and locked deploys
- SOC 2 Type 2 report available
- A/B testing
- Form handling
- Edge Handlers
- Serverless functions
- Growing library of plugins and integrations
Let’s deploy Next.js!
A few starter Next.js templates
- Deploy for free Next.js, Tailwind & MDX Blog | Designed by Bejamas Next.js, Tailwind & MDX Blog | Designed by Bejamas
- Deploy for free Next.js on Netlify Starter Next.js on Netlify Starter
- Deploy for free Netlify + Next.js + Contentful CMS Starter Netlify + Next.js + Contentful CMS Starter
- Deploy for free Next.js Blog Boilerplate with Tailwind CSS Next.js Blog Boilerplate with Tailwind CSS