Next.js on Netlify
More enterprise teams choose to run Next.js on Netlify than on any other Jamstack platform.
“We selected Next.js on Netlify for our customer Spirent, a multinational telecommunications testing company. The customer is impressed by the ease in their web team’s workflow and the overall better site performance for their visitors.”
Start for free. Migrate when ready.
Rolling out a new framework across a massive company is hard. Netlify makes it easy to get started for free. Incrementally adopt Next.js without worrying about vendor lock-in.
Built-in support for Next.js
- Live Preview Mode
- Internationalized Routing
- React 17 support
- Atomic, immutable deploys
- Incremental Static Regeneration (ISR)
On Netlify’s enterprise-grade platform
- SOC 2 Type 2 Report available
- Dedicated 24×7×365 support
- 99.99% uptime SLA
- Multi-cloud, high-performance Edge network
- Faster TTFB and download times
- Edge Handlers
- Large library of build plugins
- A/B testing
- Form handling
- Serverless functions and background functions
Let’s deploy Next.js!
A few starter Next.js templates
- Deploy for free Next.js on Netlify Starter Next.js on Netlify Starter
- Deploy for free Netlify + Next.js + Contentful CMS Starter Netlify + Next.js + Contentful CMS Starter
- Deploy for free Next.js Blog Boilerplate with Tailwind CSS Next.js Blog Boilerplate with Tailwind CSS
Share and collaborate on the Deploy Preview URL
Only Netlify lets you gather feedback from stakeholders directly on Deploy Preview links.
Empower everybody on your team to leave rich, visual feedback from their browsers. Comments automatically feed into GitHub, so nothing falls between the cracks.