Modern Web Development on the Jamstack
New Techniques for Ultra Fast Sites and Web Applications by Mathias Biilmann & Phil Hawksworth
Audiobook now available!
Download the eBook or Audiobook
Get the comprehensive guide to Jamstack best practices
This practical report explains how to run your web projects—from simple sites to complex applications—on the Jamstack, a modern web architecture for deploying fast, secure and highly-scalable sites that don’t require a traditional origin server.
With this report, you’ll explore:
- Methods for solving web development challenges—from bloated legacy architecture to managing microservices
- Why the Jamstack’s cleaner architecture eliminates the need to scale sites up front
- How separating the frontend from your build process makes maintenance easier
- Best practices for adopting the Jamstack in your organization
- A case study that examines how Smashing Magazine applied the Jamstack for commerce, authentication and membership, and publishing at scale