Back to Integrations
- GitHub Connect with Git
- When you push changes to your site’s Git repository, Netlify detects your changes and triggers automated deploys, functions, and more across our global CDN.
- GitHub Collaborative Deploy Preview
- Collaborative Deploy Previews let you and your team add, review, and manage feedback for your website. This integration helps sync your comments with GitHub.
- GitHub Webhooks
- This integration can create commit statuses, add commit checks, add comments to your GitHub pull requests indicating the deploy status and linking to the Deploy Preview.
The complete developer platform to build, scale, and deliver secure software.
- Contribute to projects quickly with automatic environment setup.
- Make sure you see the changes you care about.
- Build community around your code.
Automation and CI/CD
- Automate everything from CI/CD, testing, planning, project management, issue labeling, approvals, onboarding, and more.
- Standardize and scale best practices, security, and compliance across your organization.
- Get started quickly with thousands of actions from partners and the community.
- Secure code as you write it. Automatically review every change to your codebase and identify vulnerabilities before they reach production.
- Understand and address any vulnerabilities in your open source dependencies.
- Automatically detect and deactivate secrets committed to your repos.
- Keep feature requests, bugs, and more organized with GitHub Issues — engineered for software teams.
- Coordinate initiatives big and small with project tables, boards, and tasks lists.
- Track what you deliver down to the commit.
- Simplify access and permissions management across your projects and teams.
- Update permissions, add new users as you grow, and give everyone the exact permissions they need.
- Sync with Okta and Azure Active Directory.