Back to Integrations
Code hosting platform for version control and collaboration.
- GitHub Collaborative Deploy Preview
- Collaborative Deploy Previews let you and your team add, review, and manage feedback for your website. This integration helps sync your comments with GitHub.
- GitHub Connect with Git
- When you push changes to your site’s Git repository, Netlify detects your changes and triggers automated deploys, functions, and more across our global CDN.
- GitHub Webhooks
- This integration can create commit statuses, add commit checks, add comments to your GitHub pull requests indicating the deploy status and linking to the Deploy Preview.
- Website github.com
- Need Help? Contact GitHub
The complete developer platform to build, scale, and deliver secure software.
- Contribute to projects quickly with automatic environment setup.
- Make sure you see the changes you care about.
- Build community around your code.
Automation and CI/CD
- Automate everything from CI/CD, testing, planning, project management, issue labeling, approvals, onboarding, and more.
- Standardize and scale best practices, security, and compliance across your organization.
- Get started quickly with thousands of actions from partners and the community.
- Secure code as you write it. Automatically review every change to your codebase and identify vulnerabilities before they reach production.
- Understand and address any vulnerabilities in your open source dependencies.
- Automatically detect and deactivate secrets committed to your repos.
- Keep feature requests, bugs, and more organized with GitHub Issues — engineered for software teams.
- Coordinate initiatives big and small with project tables, boards, and tasks lists.
- Track what you deliver down to the commit.
- Simplify access and permissions management across your projects and teams.
- Update permissions, add new users as you grow, and give everyone the exact permissions they need.
- Sync with Okta and Azure Active Directory.