Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: March 8th, 2023
The following Acceptable Use Policy applies to all uses of Netlify Services and website:
- Users may not send unsolicited messages or use Netlify Services or website to send unsolicited messages (also known as junk mail or SPAM).
- Any user deemed to be using Netlify Services solely as a remote storage server will have their account immediately terminated and will have all files associated with their account permanently removed.
- Users must not rent, lease, loan, or sell access to, or otherwise attempt to transfer any right in Netlify's website (which includes its software and documentation) to a third party, through framing or any other method.
- Users must not reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code used in or with the Netlify Services or website. Where reverse engineering is permitted by applicable law obtaining such information as is necessary to achieve interoperability with Netlify Services, users agree to first request such information from Netlify.
- Users must not modify, create derivative works based on or in any manner commercially exploit the Netlify Services or website, in whole or in part.
- Users must not interfere with or disrupt the Netlify Services or website or any part thereof, or create an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website.
- Users must not introduce software or automated agents or scripts into the Netlify website in order to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests or queries, or to strip or mine content or data from the website.
- Users must not perform any benchmark tests or analyses relating to Netlify Services or website without express permission of Netlify.
- Except for permitted use of Netlify's API, users must not access the website through automated methods, and any other use of robots or other computer code which calls the website is forbidden.
- The network resources of Netlify may not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or Netlify. All messages transmitted via Netlify should correctly identify the sender. Users must not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or postings.
- Users must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks of Netlify, its partners, or any other person, and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access.
- The Netlify Services and website may only be used for lawful purposes.
- Users shall comply with Netlify’s DMCA policy available here: https://www.netlify.com/dmca/.