Back to Integrations
Managing digital experiences across brands, markets, and channels is complicated. Our platform makes it simple.
- Magnolia Setup Guide
- The Netlify Integration module allows publishers to trigger site builds with Netlify after a page has been published
- Website www.magnolia-cms.com
- Need Help? Contact Magnolia
Magnolia is a leading digital experience software company. We help brands outsmart their competition through better customer experiences and faster DX projects. Get full headless flexibility and seamless workflows across best-of-breed digital experience stacks. Global leaders such as New York Times, JetBlue, Avis, and Atlassian all rely on Magnolia for maximum reliability, high-speed project implementation, and exceptional omnichannel experiences.
- The Jamstack allows the pre-building of pages to improve load speed. While its code is pre-built, a static site consumes content dynamically via APIs. The integration of Magnolia and Netlify enables a full Jamstack implementation with Magnolia as visual experience manager and headless CMS.
- In a headless architecture content and presentation are decoupled. This means that page templates are no longer stored in the CMS. The integration of Magnolia and Netlify enables authors to visually manage experiences in Magnolia while allowing developers to manage and host their site’s code in git. By triggering a Netlify site build, the publication workflow unites content and presentation delivering modern web projects.
Web content management
- Traditional web content management benefits from pre-rendering to improve load speed. The integration of Magnolia and Netlify enables authors to visually manage experiences in Magnolia and to build and deploy sites to Netlify’s network in the publication workflow.