News & Announcements
Netlify Expands Agency Partner Program
We are excited to announce upgraded benefits and a new tiered structure for the Netlify Agency Partner Program! With the support of our program, agencies can accelerate how teams build and deploy high-performing digital experiences. Additionally, partners will be able to access and adopt the latest web development best practices, grow their business with Netlify, innovate using the latest tools and technology, and increase productivity across their teams.
We recognize the important role that agencies lead developing digital experiences, as both software creators and technical advisors to their clients. To be successful requires a new breed of partnership that goes much deeper than before. Our new program is designed to strengthen our relationship and promote more meaningful collaboration across our teams. Additionally, the Netlify Agency Partner program increases access to the expanding Jamstack and headless web development opportunities. The program features a tiered structure designed to continue to support each other as we grow:
Registered Partners benefits:
- Designated partner management
- Netlify partner badge
- Access to Netlify’s exclusive partner Slack channel
- Social media amplification
- Netlify sandbox account for client proposals and pre-sale support
- Netlify Agency Partner Benefit Plan (up to five seats) to build their website
- Listed in the Netlify Agency Directory
- Collaborative selling, sales enablement, and deal support with Netlify sales and technical team members
- Marketing resources to promote headless web development
- Eligibility to earn Netlify Partner Award
- Netlify led / organized virtual hackathon to learn new features, tech partners, best practices, etc
Silver Partners have access to the above, as well as:
- Client referrals from Netlify sales team
- Strategic account planning, including sponsorship from Netlify senior leader
- Exec co-pitching / product experts
- Discounted or complimentary Netlify event tickets and sponsorships
- Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
- Invitation to speak at a Netlify event or present alongside the Netlify team at third party conferences and events
- Access to Netlify product roadmap and product features
- Quarterly business reviews and strategic guidance
Gold Partners receive the above benefits plus private technical workshops and enablement, co-marketing planning and execution, exclusive opportunities at Netlify events, and monthly business reviews and strategic guidance.
The Netlify Agency Partner Program connects digital agencies to the growing Jamstack ecosystem and partners with Netlify and beyond. We pride ourselves on recent highlights including:
- AKQA presenting the Sennheiser headless migration at Netlify's Headless Commerce Summit in London
- PM Doo presenting the Maistra case study in partnership with the Netlify partner team to 14,000 developers at the Infobip Shift conference
- Reason Digital writing a guest blog for Netlify.com, about the work done for Blind Veterans using Netlify Edge Functions
- Assemble Inc’s VP of Product presenting their expertise and POV on a panel at the Seattle Netlify roadshow
Through the program and our dedicated agency partner team, our goal is to build true partnerships with agencies to better serve our joint customers and allow our agency partners to:
Explore new opportunities: Strengthen business potential while gaining expertise in this growing market. Partners get exposure to Netlify's customer base as well as prospective opportunities working closely with the Netlify team.
Exclusive resources and support: Gain access to Netlify Partner Portal content and webinars, all designed for our agency partners to support and enhance their delivery of headless web development projects. Plus, the Netlify partner team is on hand to support digital agencies every step of the way.
Exceed client expectations: Help clients embrace new web architectures and adopt latest tools. Learn and use web development best practices and new standards for performance, uptime, and cost-savings in every project.
We're proud of the continued success of agency partners including Kin + Carta, Mira Commerce, Critical Mass, Last Rev, Americaneagle.com and TBWA. These, and hundreds of additional Netlify partners, automate their builds and deployments on the Netlify platform to create better digital experiences, innovate the tools and processes they use with their clients, and have exponentially grown their business with Netlify.
To learn more about joining the Netlify Agency Partner program, visit netlify.com/partners/agency.
To find a trusted agency partner, visit netlify.com/agency-directory.