On September 3, we’re hosting the first-ever Headless Commerce Summit, bringing together top digital agencies, popular e-commerce brands and technology vendors in the Headless Commerce ecosystem to discuss best practices and plot the future of e-commerce.
Headless Commerce Summit is a half-day, virtual event for web development leaders interested in learning about the Jamstack web architecture, including headless e-commerce platforms, headless content management systems, APIs and modern development workflows.
We’re excited to announce speakers with a wide range of experience around e-commerce, from merchants to Jamstack ecosystem vendors to noted developer advocates:
- The Future of E-commerce is Headless – Chris Bach, Netlify Co-Founder & President
- ButcherBox’s Journey to the Jamstack – Jeff Gnatek, ButcherBox Head of Engineering
- Headless Commerce on Shopify: Paul Valentine’s Journey – Alex O’Byrne, We Make Websites Co-Founder & Director
- Beyond the Shopify Storefront: Headless Commerce Considerations – Kelly Vaughn, The Taproom CEO & Co-Founder
- Jamstack solutions for performant A/B Testing and Personalization – Shalom Volchok, Outsmartly CEO & Co-founder
- Building a Stripe powered Shopping Cart – Nick DeJesus, Echobind
- Scaling your eCommerce with Vue Storefront – Gift Engineu, Passionate People
- And more!
Complete your registration for the free event here and save the date. Stay tuned for a more detailed agenda in the coming weeks. You can see a more detailed schedule here.
Interested in sponsoring the event? Contact us.