News & Announcements
Netlify's Partner Recap Q3 2021
Netlify partners are Jamstack advocates. They’re development agencies and technologists who help advocate for the Jamstack, and educate developers about how to make the most out of their Jamstack projects.
From process transformation to e-commerce implementations, Netlify partners are bringing the benefits of the Jamstack to more web teams. Our partner programs are made up of two groups: agency partners and technology partners.
Recently, we hosted our quarterly Netlify Partner Kickoff, where we invited partners to learn about what’s new in the product, share Jamstack success stories, and more. In the hour-long session, we brought together resources and tips on how Netlify Partners are employing the Jamstack at scale. Netlify partners are deploying more high-scale sites for clients and we shared reference projects with large teams, high traffic sites, or expansive content catalogs that Netlify partners are working on. Here’s some of what we learned:
- How agencies and teams can manage projects with Netlify and use Collaborative Deploy Previews to make Jamstack workflows even smoother.
- A migration success story from our agency partner Last Rev about customer UW Health, the integrated health system of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- An update on Netlify’s new referral program for agency partners, and how the Netlify Partner team can help put together a joint project strategy to win together, while helping you earn commission. Current partners can learn more via the Partner Hub.
- We announced new Netlify Database and Backend Partners.
- Netlify team members showed attendees a product demo and shared a peek into Netlify product roadmap.
We also recognized some of the people and agencies who consistently go above and beyond, including Joel Varty at Agility CMS, Assemble Inc., and Asavari Tayal.
Helping clients build on (or with) the Jamstack? Join our agency partner program. Our next kickoff will be in October 2021.