- AWS S3 Log Drains
- Log Drains allow you to connect site traffic logs and function logs from Netlify’s CDN to AWS S3 for analysis, alerting, and data persistence.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service offering industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance. Customers of all sizes and industries can store and protect any amount of data for virtually any use case, such as data lakes, cloud-native applications, and mobile apps. With cost-effective storage classes and easy-to-use management features, you can optimize costs, organize data, and configure fine-tuned access controls to meet specific business, organizational, and compliance requirements.
Build a Data Lake
- Run big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and high performance computing (HPC) applications to unlock data insights.
Back Up and Restore Critical Data
- Meet Recovery Time Objectives (RTO), Recovery Point Objectives (RPO), and compliance requirements with S3’s robust replication features.
Archive Data at the Lowest Cost
- Move data archives to the Amazon S3 Glacier storage classes to lower costs, eliminate operational complexities, and gain new insights.
Run Cloud-Native Applications
- Build fast, powerful mobile and web-based cloud-native apps that scale automatically in a highly available configuration.