- Bynder Set Up Guide for Stackbit
- Easily enable Stackbit with Bynder
Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, we are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Bynder’s digital asset management (DAM) serves as a single source of truth for all brand, campaign, and product-related assets. Simple configuration allows you to set up permissions without the need for coding. Drive digital experiences, automate processes, ensure brand consistency, and get to market faster by integrating Bynder into the rest of your Martech solutions that your business relies on every day. Streamline content creation, management, enrichment, transformation, and distribution for use in all channels along the customer journey while reducing the likelihood of error.
Dynamic Asset Transfer (DAT)
- Bynder's Dynamic Asset Transformation (DAT) improves web performance by reducing the size of the images used across your web pages without compromising on quality. This leads to quicker web page loading time, which leads to higher traffic and improved SEO ranking and Google web scores. Ultimately DAT delivers a better web experience and higher conversion rates, therefore more sales. All this while reducing the costs of running your website by reducing the CDN traffic. DAT also increases operational efficiencies by reducing manual design and web development work by hundreds of hours annually.
- Studio democratizes your content creation and allows content designers to create on-brand and appealing content once, and templatize it for creating variations and multiple sizes (images, videos, and GIFs) that can be adapted quickly by other stakeholders without them needing expert skills. Repetitive tasks are automated to help scale your content creation and reduce dependencies on design experts, whilst allowing different contributors to focus on local and cultural adaptations. Studio expands from images and videos for marketing, sales, and campaign purposes, to employer branding campaigns, product training, or product tutorials.