- Cloudinary API Integration
- Leverage Cloudinary as an API Provider to easily and securely make authenticated requests to the Cloudinary API with Netlify Graph Authentication to manage media and automate your workflows.
- Automatically optimize your Netlify site images and deliver them in modern formats with Cloudinary.
Develop and deliver faster, media-rich web experiences with Cloudinary and Netlify.
How Cloudinary and Netlify work together
The Cloudinary Build Plugin on Netlify improves website performance by automating image optimizations without affecting quality. With the integration, each time you build the website on Netlify, Cloudinary serves images to website visitors optimized in the most performant format without any quality loss.
Cloudinary’s mission is to empower companies to deliver visual experiences that inspire and connect by unleashing the full potential of their media. With 60 billion assets under management and nearly 10,000 customers worldwide, Cloudinary is the industry standard for developers, creators and marketers looking to manage, transform, and deliver images and videos online. As a result, leading brands like Atlassian, Bleacher Report, Bombas, Grubhub, Hinge, NBC, Mediavine, Minted, Peloton and Petco are seeing significant business value in using Cloudinary, including faster time to market, higher user satisfaction and increased engagement and conversions.
- Media asset lifecycle automation that speeds time to market
- Media optimization to accelerate web and app performance
- Media transformations enable on-demand personalized product previews
- Harmonized digital assets within applications and across experiences
- Microservices and robust APIs accelerating product and experience development