Cloud-scale monitoring and security for metrics, traces and logs in one unified platform.
- Datadog Log Drains
- Log Drains allow you to connect site traffic logs and function logs from Netlify’s CDN to Datadog for analysis, alerting, and data persistence.
- Website www.datadoghq.com
- Need Help? Contact Datadog
Unlock immediate visibility into log data and glean deeper user insights with Datadog and Netlify.
How Datadog and Netlify work together
The Datadog integration with Netlify Log Drains allows teams on the Netlify Enterprise plan to track web performance over time, evaluate traffic patterns for security risks, and support company-wide initiatives to unify monitoring across platforms. With the integration, Netlify traffic and function logs automatically export in near real-time to Datadog for more advanced monitoring use cases.
Datadog is the essential monitoring platform for cloud apps. We bring together data from servers, containers, databases, and third-party services to make your stack entirely observable. These capabilities help DevOps teams avoid downtime, resolve performance issues, and ensure customers are getting the best user experience.
Track App Performance Over Time or Evaluate Traffic Patterns for Security Risks
- Web teams on the Netlify platform can send a website’s traffic and serverless functions logs to Datadog for advanced querying, alerting and long-term archiving.
Unify Log Data Across Platforms
- Teams can create a highly customized dashboard that looks at website and web application log data in the full context of other key data that’s already tracked in Datadog.
Learn Faster from your Logs
- Process Netlify logs through Datadog’s field mapping pipeline to extract meaningful information.