- Deploy React forms with formspree.json
- Formspree Setup Guide
- Next.js Setup Guide
Formspree allows developers to quickly add form handling to their Jamstack or full stack website with just a few lines of front-end code, no backend required. Integrate HTML forms with a unique form action URL provided by Formspree. React forms can take advantage of the @formspree/react package.
Once you connect your forms, Formspree handles data collection, spam protection, email notifications, file uploads and 3rd party integrations. Use plugins and rules to automate your customer data workflows.
Formspree is built with scalability and security in mind
- Form data is stored in secure servers using best practices. (SOC2 certification pending).
- Spam is filtered using Formshield, Formspree’s machine learning spam classifier. In addition Formspree offers easy integration for google recaptcha v2 and v3.
- Submissions are dispatched to 3rd party apps using automatic retries with exponential backoff.
Formspree’s plugin ecosystem includes one-click integrations for common tasks such as integrating with mailing lists, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, chat and productivity tools.
- Use a custom newsletter signup form to collect subscribers and send an auto-response message.
- Add subscribers to Mailchimp, Mailerlite or Convertkit lists.
- Create lead capture forms that connect to Hubspot or Pipedrive.
- Embed feedback forms on your website or docs that open support cases in Zendesk or Freshdesk.
- Use a “Contact Us” form to send email, slack or discord notifications.
- Process returns with image upload forms and sync cases to Gladly or Gorgias.
- Engage customers with loyalty or rewards signup forms directly on product pages.
- Add ticket sales to your conference website with a custom payment form using Stripe Elements. Connect to Google Sheets or Airtable to keep receipts and attendee data in one place.