Back to Integrations
Microsoft Azure DevOps
On-premises, hybrid, multicloud, or at the edge — create secure, future-ready cloud solutions on Azure.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Connect with Git
- When you push changes to your site’s Git repository, Netlify detects your changes and triggers automated deploys, functions, and more across our global CDN.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Webhooks
- Deploy notifications for Azure DevOps allow your team to check out the latest deploy status and Deploy Preview from Azure DevOps.
- Website azure.microsoft.com
- Need Help? Contact Microsoft Azure DevOps
Easily set up automated pipelines to build, test, and deploy your code to any platform. Plan smarter, collaborate better, and ship faster with a set of modern dev services.
- Deliver value to your users faster using proven agile tools to plan, track, and discuss work across your teams.
- Build, test, and deploy with CI/CD that works with any language, platform, and cloud. Connect to GitHub or any other Git provider and deploy continuously.
- Get unlimited, cloud-hosted private Git repos and collaborate to build better code with pull requests and advanced file management.