Monitor, debug, and improve your entire stack.
- New Relic
- Automatically notifies New Relic of Netlify build events and installs the New Relic browser agent to monitor your sites.
- New Relic Log Drains
- Log Drains allow you to connect site traffic logs and function logs from Netlify’s CDN to New Relic for analysis, alerting, and data persistence.
- Website newrelic.com
- Need Help? Contact New Relic
Identify and resolve web errors and optimizations faster with New Relic and Netlify.
How New Relic and Netlify work together
The New Relic Plugin on Netlify notifies New Relic of Netlify build events and installs the New Relic browser agent so you can easily monitor changes in core web vitals, compare deployment statistics, and detect errors before they impact your users.
The New Relic integration with Netlify Log Drains allows teams on the Netlify Enterprise plan to automatically send Netlify log data to New Relic for advanced monitoring, troubleshooting, and faster alerting.
About New Relic
The world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze and troubleshoot their software. New Relic One is the most powerful cloud-based observability platform built to help organizations create more perfect software. Learn why developers trust New Relic for improved uptime and performance, greater scale and efficiency, and accelerated time to market.
Monitor Netlify build and application performance
- Get critical insights via real user monitoring
- Understand how each deploy impacts your site performance
- Measure Google Core Web vitals on your site
- Quickly discover and fix errors before they impact your users
Monitor, visualize, and alert on Netlify Logs
- User traffic monitoring
- Analyze your Netlify traffic logs
- Long-term log retention
- User agent analytics
- Session tracking
- New Relic Quickstart: Monitor Netlify Build & App Performance
- New Relic Quickstart: Netlify Log Drains
- Blog: Add Observability to your Jamstack Application with Netlify and New Relic
- Blog: Netlify and New Relic - Monitor core web vitals and your team’s release cycle
- Blog: Export Netlify Logs to New Relic
- Video: Jumpstart Jamstack Monitoring
- Video: How to view Netlify logs in New Relic