- Storyblok Setup Guide
- This short guide describes how to configure & deploy your single page application (SPA) built with Nuxt and Storyblok to Netlify.
Empower developers and content teams to develop, assemble, and publish web pages more efficiently with Storyblok and Netlify.
How Storyblok and Netlify work together
Using Netlify webhooks with Storyblok, content teams can independently push content changes from Storyblok to the Netlify site by pressing the publish button in Storyblok.
Storyblok was conceived as a Headless CMS for developers and content creators, Storyblok was born from extensive real-life, real-world experience.
By integrating Storyblok, merchants with zero technical skills can now easily manage their content and fulfill omnichannel strategies. Storyblok with its friendly interface and real-time visual editor enables the best user experience. Storyblok provides its customers with integrations, add-ons, and plug-ins to its API-driven CMS that can extend functionalities, increase the value, and form a best-of-breed future-proof platform designed to fit any user's need. Storyblok as an open API-driven architecture enables developer flexibility and productivity, improved user experience, and, most importantly, the ability to integrate their CMS with other API-led technologies. Leading brands such as Adidas, Pizza Hut, and Education First use Storyblok to manage and share their content with the world.
Websites & web apps
- With Netlify & Storyblok, you can run your static websites and web apps at zero maintenance. Netlify takes care of your deployment & hosting process, while Storyblok provides you with a flexible, headless CMS for all your needs.
- With Netlify & Storyblok you are able to build stunning e-commerce experiences on the Jamstack. Storyblok offers integrations with the most popular enterprise e-commerce systems that can be used to create fast and easily maintainable web shops deployed and hosted by Netlify.
- Case Study: How UPC Business decreased loading times by 81%
- Case Study: How Yoco rebranded to become South Africa’s biggest payment solution provider using Storyblok
- Case Study: How money.com.au propelled their site performance
- Article - Our API Documentation Journey with Next.js, Netlify, and Github
- Video - The Power of Storyblok & Netlify
- Guide - A comment system for your headless CMS
- How to Build a Serverless Custom App with Netlify
- Deploy the Editor on Netlify without rebuilding Gatsby
- More of what Storyblok and Netlify have done together