- Supabase Setup Guide
- Add a database to your web project with Supabase and interact with it using serverless functions.
Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. Start your project with a Postgres database, authentication, instant APIs, realtime subscriptions and storage.
- Every Supabase project is a dedicated PostgreSQL database, trusted by millions of developers.
- PostgreSQL is one of the world's most scalable databases.
- Every Supabase project comes with a complete User Management system that works without any additional tools.
- Including PostgreSQL's policy engine, for fine-grained access rules.
- An open source Object store with unlimited scalability, for any file type.
- With custom policies and permissions that are familiar and easy to implement.
- Data-change listeners over websockets.
- Subscribe and react to database changes, milliseconds after they happen.
- Execute your code closest to your users with fast deploy times and low latency.