- TiDB Cloud Setup Guide
- Integrate TiDB Cloud with Netlify
Streamlined and cost-effective, TiDB Cloud is a Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) that provides developers and data teams the full power of the TiDB operational database delivered as an on-demand, pay-as-you-go, fully-managed service requiring a fraction of the operational overhead needed with traditional data solutions.
TiDB Cloud ensures always-on, secure operation of TiDB in your AWS or GCP cloud. PingCAP takes the responsibility for delivering and maintaining an optimized deployment of the industry’s most scalable, versatile, and reliable database, so you can focus on what’s next.
TiDB Cloud offers a true pay-as-you-go platform for business-critical workloads that require elastic scale, hybrid data processing, zero-downtime operations, and enhanced security.
- Create and connect to an elastically scalable, reliable, MySQL-compatible database in minutes with no software to install, configure, or manage.
- Trust the experienced cloud ops team at PingCAP to keep data safe by applying industry-leading best practices.
- Efficiently secure data in TiDB Cloud using features including identity and access management, VPC peering, turnkey encryption, and more.
- Deploy database clusters anywhere in the world with availability in over 30 regions in Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.