Back to Integrations
An Open Source Ops-free Serverless alternative to MongoDB Atlas.
- Tigris Starter
- A starter template integrating Tigris, the Open Source alternative to MongoDB Atlas.
- Website www.tigrisdata.com
- Need Help? Contact Tigris
Tigris is an Open Source Ops-free Serverless alternative to MongoDB Atlas. Tigris fits nicely in your development workflow. Tigris’ local development environment can run the entire platform in a single container, so you can develop locally and be sure that your code behaves the same way in production.
- Use it as a scalable, transactional, real-time backend for your serverless applications.
- Build data-rich features without worrying about slow queries or missing indexes.
- Seamlessly implement search within your applications with its embedded search engine.
- Connect serverless functions with its event streams to build highly responsive applications that scale automatically.
Ready to build your next app? See how you can take your idea to production in seconds with Tigris and Netlify.