Are you building the next generation of web applications? Register to join us, May 27-28, for the biggest Jamstack Conf yet. We already have more than 6,000 Jamstack community members registered from 123 countries, and can’t wait to gather together online.
The full agenda is now available for Jamstack Conf Virtual, the place for frontend and full stack developers to learn all things Jamstack, the modern web architecture. This special edition of Jamstack Conf will explore the current pandemic and the role of the web, in addition to case studies, demos, lightning launches and hands-on workshops.
The Jamstack Conf keynote speakers are not-to-miss:
- Harper Reed, a Jamstack pioneer and CTO of the Obama 2012 campaign, was the first to bring the tech mentality to a political level. There’s never a dull moment with Harper, and we’re here for the ride!
- Erin Kissane, highly respected author of “The Elements of Content Strategy,” will share her insights from organizing widely cited Covid Tracking Project to discuss how this volunteer-led organization started building on the Jamstack and went from 0 to 1 million API requests in weeks.
- Tom Preston-Werner, co-founder of GitHub and most recently creator of RedwoodJS, will introduce his new open source serverless framework that inspires Jamstack’s viability for full stack applications.
- Christian Nwamba, senior dev advocate at Microsoft, will demonstrate how Jamstack sites enable performant connections over any network or device, especially in developing regions.
- Matt Biilmann, CEO of Netlify and Jamstack instigator, will talk about the role of the web and Jamstack in the current crisis, and why performance and accessibility are more important than ever.
- Laurie Voss, co-founder of npm and senior data analyst at Netlify, will share results of the most comprehensive Jamstack survey to date.
View the detailed agenda, starting live at 2 PM GMT+1 / 9 AM ET on May 27.
Workshops now available
On May 28, we’re offering live, hands-on workshops (each delivered in a single 3-4 hour session) for a variety of use cases led by Jamstack experts using frameworks including Angular, Gatsby, NextJS, React and Vue.
Seats are limited to 40 students per class to ensure the best experience for attendees. Secure your spot before they are full. Topics include:
- Great authoring experience for Jamstack sites, Toper Zimmerman
- Predictable performance, Tim Kadlec
- React Hooks and Reusable Components, Cassidy Williams
- Build your own live streaming platform with the Jamstack, Phil Cluff
- Angular in the Jamstack, Tara Manicsic
- Jamstack 101 and Beyond with Netlify, Phil Hawksworth
Thank you sponsors
We’d like to thank Jamstack Conf sponsors Commerce Layer, Kentico Kontent, Magnolia, Mux, Prismic, Strapi, and Vonage for their support in making this event and content available to the global Jamstack community. Be sure to check out their booths during the event for the latest demos of their Jamstack technologies. If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact us.
We’ll see you on online May 27, ready to Jam!
This post has been featured on Netlify Milestones on the road to 1 Million Devs: