Guides & Tutorials
Highlighting a different Netlify feature each day in December
You probably already know that Netlify provides the most straight forward and reliable ways to publish your web projects. But how many of our features have you explored?
Many have only used the tip of the iceberg. But we can do lots more to help you elevate your projects even further!
Throughout December we'll be highlighting some of our favorite and most popular features. And also sharing some of the more powerful hidden gems you might not know about.
💡 These features might be just what you need to help you finally ship something for those Dusty Domains you registered but never used! And if you do, we'll donate $50 to charity this month.
Keep an eye on the list below as it expands each day!
- December 1st — Publish your site assets with the Netlify CLI
- December 2nd — Supercharge your local development with Netlify Dev
- December 3rd — Download build assets from any of your deploys
- December 4th — Controlling auto publishing for coordinated releases
- December 5th — Unlimited environments thanks to branch deploys
- December 6th — Using "netlify open" to jump directly to your project's admin page
- December 7th — Unique permalinks for every version of your site
- December 8th — Instant deploy rollbacks
- December 9th — Use, Access & Share Environment Variables on Netlify
- December 10th — More tips for environment variables and Netlify CLI
- December 11th — Serverless functions made simple - Just add files
- December 12th — How to test serverless functions locally
- December 13th — Setting up redirects on Netlify
- December 14th — Monitor the health and usage of your sites with Netlify Analytics
- December 15th — Glimpse the future with Deploy Previews
- December 16th — Accepting form submissions without a server
- December 17th — Handling form submissions via the Netlify API
- December 18th — Measure site iterations with Split Testing
- December 19th — Automatically trigger Netlify Functions on specific events
- December 20th — How to add features to your site via snippet injection
- December 21st — Optimize your sites with post processing on Netlify
- December 22nd — Power your site with APIs and Build Hooks
- December 23rd — Event notifications provide information and integrations
- December 24th — Monitor all of your team's projects with team audit logs
- December 25th — Seeing what triggered a build for confidence in each commit
- December 26th — Deploying with the Click of a Button
- December 27th — Do More at Build Time with Build Plugins
- December 28th — Long-Running Asynchronous Processes with Netlify Background Functions
- December 29th — Render selected pages on-demand with on-demand builders
- December 30th — Manage and Authenticate Users with Netlify Identity
- December 31st — Serving custom HTTP headers