The web has evolved. Finally, testing has too.
- Runs Cypress end-to-end tests after Netlify builds the site.
- Website www.cypress.io
- Need Help? Contact Cypress
Web development has advanced in leaps and bounds in the last decade, but frontend testing has not. Testing sucks. It’s the part that every developer dreads.
It’s often harder to write a passing test than an actual feature.
We want to spend our time building cool things, and we need tools that match how we build modern apps.
So we built a revolutionary new testing tool from the ground up. We have created a product that we love and actually use ourselves.
Being open source, Cypress is evolving faster and better than if we worked on it alone.
Now developers can ship their software faster and more consistently, with confidence.
- Write tests easily and quickly, and watch them execute in real time as you build your web app.
- Debugging your tests in CI is as easy as running tests locally. With built in parallelization and load balancing.
- Record CI test results, screenshots and video - and view aggregated, next-level insights in your Dashboard.