Simply put, the most complete, user-friendly and performant Headless CMS
- Automatic environment backups plugin for DatoCMS Netlify API
- A plugin that creates daily and weekly backups of your main environment on DatoCMS automatically
- Netlify Forms Plugin for DatoCMS Netlify API
- Plugin that allows DatoCMS show and manage Netlify form submissions
- Netlify Identity Plugin for DatoCMS Netlify API
- A plugin that nicely displays Netlify identity user info instead of the raw ID
- Netlify App for DatoCMS
- Trigger a build of your website on Netlify directly from the DatoCMS UI, and get a notification of the status of the build when it completes
- Website www.datocms.com
- Need Help? Contact DatoCMS
Dato CMS is an online content management system designed to simplify the management of digital content. It provides an intuitive user interface, secure data storage, and features such as language support, revision tracking, and auditing capabilities, enhanced media management. It also offers a wide range of integrations with popular web services thanks to a comprehensive API.
DatoCMS is the perfect piece for a composable architecture, allowing for a modular, cloud-native approach. With the GraphQL API, developers can build out custom integrations that mix and match various services from different providers. This flexibility allows developers to create a custom architecture tailored to their needs, using pieces from multiple vendors. Additionally, by leveraging the Netlify integration, users can quickly deploy their content-driven sites, ensuring that customers always have access to the most up-to-date features.