- Deploy a StepZen (http://stepzen.com) GraphQL API with any Netlify build.
StepZen enables developers to easily connect any REST, GraphQL, SQL, and NoSQL databases, or any backend. Our configuration-driven approach, including a set of custom GraphQL directives (e.g. @dbquery, @graphql, and @rest ) means that you have no resolvers to write, no data connections to code, and no GraphQL servers to build, eliminating 1000s of lines of complex code and logic. We host and manage the service, secure the API and data sources, allowing development teams to focus on their data and your applications, leaving backend complexity and infrastructure to us.
Modern apps require large amounts of data that is often complex and not easily accessible or programmable. StepZen easily connects with REST, GraphQL, databases, or any backend to accelerate application development and without having to manage the infrastructure.
Easily Connect to Any Database
- StepZen makes it easy to build a GraphQL endpoint that connects to SQL or NoSQL databases. Front-end teams can query the unified endpoint for data shaped in the business terms they want (like customers, orders, and delivery status). StepZen abstracts away the complexity of backend database languages, constructs, and implementations.
Easily Connect to Any REST API
- GraphQL-enable any REST API in just minutes. Whether apps are powered by one or 100s of REST APIs, a unified GraphQL endpoint managed by StepZen eliminates 1000s of lines of code and complex logic and avoids hassle for the developer when REST APIs change.
Scale and Secure your API Deployments
- StepZen ensures your service is always on. Your API (GraphQL) runs in StepZen deployed containers and StepZen handles protocol translations, key management, error handling, and caching. StepZen encrypts your keys and lets you set fine-grained access control to ensure your keys and queries are secure.
Spin Up a GraphQL APU with Out-of-the-Box Connectors
- By using StepZen connectors, you can spin up a GraphQL API in minutes and then easily combine, customize, and extend to combine data from multiple backends. Our growing ecosystem of connectors supports popular eCommerce, Jamstack, and personalization use cases such as tracking orders, shipping, reviews, content management, location, and weather. They include Shopify, FedEx, UPS, Airtable, Cloudinary, IP-API, Holiday API, and OpenWeatherMap.