We’ve had a long month of blogging this month here! It was my goal to write a post every day, and phew, we got it done.
I missed it!
No you didn’t! There’s plenty to see and more content to come from the team. If you’d like to check out the posts from this particular series, have at it!
- Using React Context for State Management
- Next.js: Should I use SSR or SSG?
- What is React Fast Refresh?
- “Escaping” Next.js to access the browser
- Building a custom React media query hook for more responsive apps
- Why you should code together: Mob Programming FAQs
- Absolute Imports in Next.js
- Making a custom 404 page in Next.js
- Global styles in Next.js
- Environment variables in Next.js
- React Strict Mode in Next.js
- Deploy from CodePen to Netlify in less than 30 seconds
- Logging in Next.js
- Add Web Monetization to your sites with Snippet Injection
- How to turn off telemetry in Next.js
- Query an API at both build time and runtime with Next.js
- React Children: The misunderstood prop
- Adding Babel presets and plugins in Next.js
- Enabling AMP in your Next.js projects
- An Incredibly Serious Discussion about Next.js at Reactathon
Til next year!
As I sign off for the end of 2020, I hope you have a lovely holiday season! Be safe, make good choices, and see you next year!