News & Announcements
March Netlify Newsletter: Next.js on Netlify, Linkable Logs and more
It's been a busy March at Netlify! Read about what we've been up to in this re-publishing of our monthly newsletter. Want to receive updates like this in your inbox? Sign up for our mailing list here ⬇️
🌶 News: Next.js on Netlify integration now available
Are you a Next.js user? We have news for you! Netlify now auto-detects and enables Next.js apps with zero-configuration required, supporting features like preview mode, internationalized routing and server-side rendering (with Netlify Functions!). Get started with the docs for the Essential Next.js plugin on Netlify today!
🍩 Jamstack quick bites
Some Jamstack articles we've been snacking on:
- Incremental Static Regeneration: Its Benefits and Its Flaws
- New Jamstack Explorers Mission: Angular Dynamic Data with Sanity.io
- New Jamstack Explorers Mission: Building a Lyric Blog with Nuxt.js and Strapi
- Dev Journey podcast on the Jamstack and more with Netlify co-founder Matt Biilmann
🔗 Linkable log = better team collab
You can now create a shareable URL for a single deploy log line or range of lines, making it super easy to reference and share with team members. This handy feature was created in our company-wide hack day, because we build Netlify on Netlify, and are passionate about developer experience. ✨ Check out the docs.
Bonus: you can now pause and play Functions logs, making for a better debugging experience all around!
More Product Updates
- Learn how Netlify Redirects give you control over CDN-level routing
- Build Plugin: Gatsby Cache
- Build Plugin: Cypress + a webinar to learn more
- Shipping Node.js at Netlify
📘 How Spring Migrated from a Monolith to Microservices
Spring (formerly Teespring) is a massive e-commerce platform with more than 1 million unique visitors each day. They migrated from a monolithic Rails app to a microservices-based web architecture, and achieved vastly better developer experience, site performance and conversion rates. They also cut build times from 90 minutes to 1 minute using Netlify High-Performance Build.
📅 Join us at an upcoming event
- March 31: Migrating to the modern web
- April 14: Vueconf US
- April 14-16: React Summit
- May 26: Headless Commerce Summit
- October 6-7: Jamstack Conf
🥳 Welcome New Netlify Customers!
We'd like to extend a warm welcome to the latest companies who trust Netlify with their web infrastructure! Learn more about Netlify's enterprise products.